- Check and validate all passenger payments for tickets/luggage and issue boarding pass.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer tickets inquiries.
- Handle collection and processing of payment for all customers. (i.e. passengers or cargo/courier service clients).
- Ensure proper and up to date documentation of all customer payments and reconcile with the Finance team.
- Ensure all customer cargo are properly tagged for safety and security purposes.
- Handle boarding announcements and communication of other exceptions promptly to all passengers.
- Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
- Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences, engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, ensuring error free and well-informed interactions.
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in the execution of all duties.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a BSc / B.A certification.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in any customer service-related role.
- Experience in the banking, e-commerce, transportation or logistics will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abia,Abia,Abia USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND