ROLE – Regional Trade Marketing Manager (Lagos and Up-country)
The La Casera Company Plc (TLCC) is a member of JOTNA Group of Companies. The Lacasera Company is currently a leading beverage company and the pioneer of PET bottled Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD) in Nigeria. The company manufactures, markets, and presently distributes nine products, including La Casera Apple drink across the nation and other parts of West Africa.
They are currently in need of an experienced Regional Trade Marketing Managers who will support the Head of Marketing in developing and executing trade marketing initiatives for the brands of the La Casera Company Plc for Lagos and the rest of the country.
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos and Upcountry
Reports: Head Marketing, The La Casera Company Plc.
The Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) will support the Head Marketing with relevant data/information needed to develop trade marketing strategies and also in executing all trade marketing initiatives for all the brands of the company. S/He will lead trade activation, ATL & BTL activities and POS visibility.
You will liaise with members of other functions such as Sales & Consumer Marketing, finance, corporate development, etc., to enable the Sales Team to achieve their annual business development key performance indicators. You play a key role in collaborating with the Sales Team to grow their customer base/sales across all the brands, and promotional activities, and assist in successfully launching new innovation/products where applicable.
- INSIGHTS GENERATION
- Conduct market research, product, customer and competition analysis and gather relevant data / insights for the use of strategy development.
- Develop deep understanding of customer & consumer insights that will unlock activity success.
- Provide the Head Marketing with the tools and support materials to drive excellent implementation of sales drivers with customers nationally.
- STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATION
- Drive the implementation of Trade Marketing Strategy.
- Develop and maintain national outlet database with customer/ channel classification
- Maintain an outstanding brand visibility for the Company’s Brands at purchase points.
- Execute channel strategies and all related plans.
- Drive the implementation of retail channel’s trade marketing strategy to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- PRODUCT LAUNCH/PROMOTION
- Advise on appropriate promotional procedures established from customer data analysis and current trends.
- Representing the organization at relevant industry tradeshows, designing unique plans for individual products, and overseeing and analyzing new product launches.
- Coordinate media placements, public relation programs, host events, food shows and participate in all community events.
- Prepare and implement trade promotion plans with main customers.
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Use relevant systems / tools to track, measure and evaluate (M&E) all promotional activities, prepare report for same and submit to the Head Marketing.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Provide adequate support to Head Marketing to ensure all TM plans are successful executed and KPIs met.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Maintain excellent communication between Sales Team, Marketing team and external Partners.
- Engage, set up, closely manage and assess 3rd party teams and BTL Agencies in line with company policy.
DESIRED FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Research, Insight Gathering & Analysis
- Trade Activation
- Strategy Execution
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Should have at least 5 year’s experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry.
Do click this link – https://forms.gle/tjM5wiAgrmPesbMu8
- Location Lagos
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND