Trade Service Processor
Job Req ID: 22466817
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Time Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Job Family: Transaction Capture Services
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business.
- Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Trade Service Processor is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.
- The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities.
- Provide support for Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Process evidence and entries of the day-to-day ledger, control and process investment fees, and custody and trust accounts
- Execute transactions including cash transfers, maintain records, reconcile and review requirements for new products, and technologies
- Conduct quality reviews and ensure that production systems publish the appropriate information
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of customer reports, including regulatory / market requirements, new product presentations, etc.
- Process various transaction services tasks related for respective products under general supervision and assist new team members
- Assist with compliance of procedures and control activities as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- First Degree in any discipline
- 1 year of experience in a related role
- Previous experience that provides a basic knowledge of the organization and its policies
- Demonstrated ability to investigate issues and identify and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills.
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3