Trainee Loan Officer
Reference Code: TLO/CR/JUL/2022
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra & Aba – Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the bank’s software (myMBS) contacting and visiting all parties base on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with ABN’s goals.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc. / HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- 1 – 2 years relevant working experience would be an added advantage
- Basic computer skills and mobile Application
- Detailed and target oriented
- Good team spirit
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Onitsha - Anambra & Aba - Abia USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND