- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information
- Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
- Designing and assessing training programmes.
- A minimum of BSc and at least 1 year of experience.
- Ability to work efficiently and under little or no supervision.
- Standard communication skill set.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of MS office.
- The skillset of a training officer is required.
13th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND