Transport & Logistics Manager
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate all workshop-related activities and ensure the availability of trucks.
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on the vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Continuously monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready-to-use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
- Management of all vehicle’s documentation renewal
- Coordinating with 3rd parties Logistics Companies
- Manage drivers’ activities and attendance
- Assign vehicles for maintenance to a designated Mechanic(s) and take proper records in case the vehicles fail with guidance from the line manager
- Design a working time frame to ensure vehicles do not exceed the required time at the workshop.
- Regularly report progress on each job to the line manager.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering / Workshop Certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years Engineering experience with Heavy Duty Vehicles – Diesel & Petrol.
- Vast Knowledge of Logistics and Transport Industries Maintenance
- Savvy In truck Engines repairs revamps, and routine maintenance
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Team Player and Problem-Solving Ability.
- Technical Competence and product knowledge.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Leadership Competence with thorough supervision.
- Good communication skills in writing with verbal for detailed and concise reports.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge is key.
2nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND