Locations: Lagos & Ibadan-Oyo
- Responsible for the logistics of the transportation side of operations.
- Manage the staff related to the logistics/ carry out transportation related activities such as Driving, dispatching, routing, or tracking, repairs and maintenance of the fleet.
- Manages budgets, organizes schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements.
- Ensure awareness of the responsibilities and duties of the team. Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization.
10th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Your CV and any other document you consider essential to be attached
- Location Oyo/Lagos NGN Month