Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Conducts a brief clinical assessment that determines the clinical urgency of the clients’ presenting health concerns and culminates with the allocation of a care category, which determines the time and sequence in which they receive services, to provide an opportunity for analysis of several health parameters as well as ensures that the quality and accuracy of triage decisions are central to appropriate clinical care.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Registered Nurse with at least 3-5 years working experience with a public health program.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5