Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maneuver vehicle into loading or unloading position
- Follow signals as necessary
- Operate truck and associated machinery as required for operational and planned work as instructed and in a safe manner.
- Inspect truck before and after trips and report any faults or findings to supervisor immediately.
- Assist in loading and unloading fasten chain or binders to secure load on trailer during transit.
- Maintain appropriate contact and develop good relationship with subcontractors and other organisations that can influence and impact upon operation and service.
- Ensure workplace practices are compliance with SOP’s/policy and provide recommendations for improvement to supervisor.
- Ensure all non-conformances are reported immediately to minimize the companyТs risk.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
3rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the title of the mail.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month