Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and long hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Must have at least an SSCE
- Valid Driver’s License Class G or E
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3yrs truck driving experience
- Must provide 2 worthy guarantors that are verifiable
- Birth Certificate/ age declaration
14th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Onitsha, Anambra USD Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE