UI / UX Designer
- Facilitate the company’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up into intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Define and Implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualizing Original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic designs and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features
- Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate in cross functional projects
Required Skills And Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience and proven track record as UI/UX deseigner
- Good knowledge of front-end/back-end interaction
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month