Underwriting Officer / Executive
- Assist in carrying out technical operations of underwriting and to promote the revenue, profitability, and growth of the department.
- Support the management of the client relationship, with a focus on growth (e.g., increasing amount or type of coverage, and/or products and services, for existing accounts) and retention
- Liaise between key stakeholders within the business, insurers and clients, on an ongoing basis to ensure high service delivery
- Serve as a key client contact, managing queries, changes in cover and other client requests
- Risk broking – Producing market presentations including the collation and refinement of data, negotiation and recommendation of appropriate risk programme
- Offer technical support for complex insurance placements
- Attend and participate in appropriate industry/broking events to building a strong professional network
- Manage your personal development, ensuring that mandatory training is completed alongside additional training to support individual growth
- Operate in accordance with the Company’s compliance, quality and governance measures, achieving at least the required standards at all times
- B.Sc / HND in Insurance/ the Social Sciences
- Membership of a professional body would be an added advantage (ACII certification, ongoing etc).
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Previous Commercial experience – either as an Account Handler/Executives, Underwriter or Claims Handler
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required.
8th September, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND