Underwriting Process Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Underwriting Process Analyst will maintain the credit quality and the credit analyses strategies, processes and policies of the company, as well as the flow of operations within the unit.
- Work with the performance management and business operations teams in designing the right structure, flow and proper execution of identified processes and policies.
- In this role, you will be responsible for documenting, monitoring, and improving our end-to-end process to manage chargeback risk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure optimal performance of all automated processes, review same periodically and recommend launches, improvements and changes when necessary.
- Help manage daily workflows to increase understanding of processes and pain points
- Work closely with our Operations and Underwriting teams to identify process improvement opportunities
- Identify the key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Maximize efficiency in an environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are expected
- Build strong relationships with Disputes, Recovery, Fraud, Customer Support, and Account Management teams to maximize success
- Constantly ensure a balance between profitability and growth for the organization.
- Ensure and maintain a well and clearly defined business structure for proper decision making.
- Monitor these flows and operations to ensure optimality, adherence and compliance.
- Articulate, design and implement highly effective underwriting processes and translate same into actionable pieces of information that can be leveraged on by the underwriters
- Develop strong analysis framework that will guide underwriting process.
- Ability to detect and understand competitive differentiators that makes the difference from other process.
- Utilize analytics to monitor process performance and support policy change
- Identify and resolve gaps in current operational processes and policies to mitigate operational errors.
- B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years and above experience with a financial background.
- A knack for figures and passionate about analysis and process optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS principles and changes.
12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Yaba,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND