Unit Head, Policy Renewal Unit
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct and coordinate retention activities of the company
- Direct and coordinate customer interaction process (keep-in touch) from policy inception till renewal
- Plan, direct, coordinate and supervise activities of call center representatives engaged in calling and informing customers about the status of their renewable policies
- Generate schedule of call data for call center representatives
- Act as a feedback mechanism from customers regarding service received from the organization.
- Analyze reports of findings from customer’s complaints and recommend appropriate measures to minimize reoccurrence of complaints.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer calls logging database
- Generate ideas and implement material that will lead to increased customer retention
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing and IT teams in attending to customers’ complaints and enquiries that arise from renewal process
- Attend group meetings and maintain regular reports.
- Train, supervise, review and monitor staff activities for sake of development and improvement.
- Handle the more technical calls
- Implement process, task improvement and ensure that processes are well organized.
- Ensure that company regulations and procedures are adhered to at all time by staff members.
- Ensure that Professionalism and etiquette are observed by Unit Staff members at all times
- Ensure generation of weekly reports to the Group head.
- Develop process improvement initiatives and manage projects that pertain to customer retention.
- Developing processes that lead to enhanced cross selling and up selling to our customers
- B.Sc Degree in any discipline.
- Good Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- A Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Contact / Call Centre environment
- Managerial / Leadership experience.
2nd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND