Employment Type: Full-time
- Service, maintain, and repair production plant and equipment.
- Repair of plant and equipment to ensure minimum downtime to production.
- Fault finding and diagnose problems with the production line plant.
- Work with expatriate Engineers to install new plants and ensure replacement of plant and equipment.
- Record maintenance activities carried out plant and equipment.
- Calibration of plant and equipment within ISO 9001 standards.
- Ensure all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with safety and quality procedures, risk assessment, and safe systems of work.
- Saddled with mechanical tasks of the factory when required.
- Maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
- 24-hour call-out support when required.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fix faults on-site or arrange for replacement of equipment to be installed.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Should have general knowledge of factory mechanical machinery, plant, and equipment.
- Good practical and technical skills
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Awareness of health and safety legislation.
- Ability to work with less or no supervision.
9th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND