: Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to trucks , buses and cars.
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and or enhance the fleet
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating drivers and on – staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up –to-date training
- Monitoring drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians and CSRs
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
13th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND