Vendor Relationship Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of The Job (Brief)
- To manage all civil/technical contracts, ensure implementation/execution of all contractual agreements for the purpose of ensuring that the organization is contractually protected at all times.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Contract Management Vendor Management: Initiate negotiations with suppliers//vendors in order to obtain best cost and lead time offerings.
- Quality Control/Training: Ensure all vendors have the required certifications
- Commercial Issues: Follow up with Finance, user departments and vendors on payments.
- Safety, Quality and Environment: Ensure that all relevant safety, quality and environmental procedures and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, contractors and quality of product/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Reporting: Prepare monthly performance review report
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Management Sciences
- Post Graduate Degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in Supply Chain Management
- Sound understanding and experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications. Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns.
N170,000 Monthly (Net), leave allowance, commissions, HMO, Pension.
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location LAGOS,LAGOS,LAGOS
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND