Visual Art Creator / IT / Social Media & Digital Marketing
Location: GRA, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder would enhance our client’s online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs, consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes.
- He will also be the primary point of contact for IT support within a company by installing and configuring computer hardware, diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Also, the job holder will manage the organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
- Consulting with different project teams and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts adopted by the firm.
- Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as LinkedIn and Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged components of a hardware.
- Upgrading systems to enable compatible software for all devices.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms and best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs with qualifications stated and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Location GRA, Ikeja - Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND