- A waiter, create a positive experience for clients by providing best client experience and satisfaction.
- Preparation of the dining room
- Promptly and warmly greet clients in the dining room;
- takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally;
- maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients.
- Accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others.
- Remains flexible and patient when communicating with clients and staff.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Waiter is expected to uplift the experience for clients, possess patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter in a location
- Hands on experience in record taking
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum SSCE
- The ideal candidate must have valid certifications which must include BOSIET or OSP.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in this position.
- Must, understand basic food hygiene and Safety.
- He must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He should be able to work under pressure and must be result oriented.
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] indicating “Waiter” as subject of the mail.
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE