Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are currently seeking to hire experienced Waitron to deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately, act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff and communicate food orders to chefs and also paying keen attention to priorities and special requests.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Serving food, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages to customers
- Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Removing dirty dishes from tables to avoid clutter while customers are eating
- Cleaning tables after customers have finished their meals
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience as a food expeditor or similar entry-level role in a restaurant
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
- OND / Diploma in hospitality or restaurant management is a plus.
9th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Our ideal candidate should reside at Lekki.
- Location Lekki,Lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification OND