Warehouse and Yard Associate – Oilfield Services
- Are you passionate about Warehousing Assistance & Support?
- Are you passionate about Warehousing & Yard management?
- Join our Warehouse and Logistics team
- As a leader, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
- Our Specialist Warehouse Team oversees the delivery and receivership of our innovative energy products.
- We pack and process orders for global on-site and off-shore locations to ensure accurate and successful delivery.
Collaborate With the Best
- As a Warehouse and Yard Associate, you are to execute standard processes and procedures for warehouse and yard activities. These include receiving, storage, yard management, preservation, accuracy and their delivery to internal and external customers.
As a Warehouse and Yard Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, classifying, and stocking incoming goods.
- Managing ERP updates, managing stocking conditions, and knowing “what is where”.
- Exchanging data and information interaction concerns and providing improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handling standardized material processes and guidelines for choosing the right actions.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or College (or a High School Diploma / GED)
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Logistics or warehouse and yard activities
- Be able to speak English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work both alone and as part of a diverse cultural team.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems.
Work in a Way that Works for You
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND