Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Ipaja, Lagos.
Full Job Description
Compensation: Great Base Salary with commission opportunity
Schedule: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday; Saturday is by appointment only
Core Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time
- Ensuring the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and maintaining all records relative to shipping/receiving activities
- Assuring that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assisting in resolving any discrepancies
- Picking orders to be shipped, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping
- Verifying (recounting) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise
- Picking customer and store orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Utilizing system software for proper inventory management
- General knowledge of math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center or retail environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of outside sales and marketing
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Must be willing to learn how to use inventory management software
- Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
- Must be available to work on Saturdays as needed.
- Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: ₦420,000.00 – ₦600,000.00 per year plus commision
7th July, 2021.
- Location 90/91 Ashipa Road, Ipaja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 500,000+ NGN 500000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Minimum Qualification SSCE