Warehouse Inventory Officer
Start Date: Immediate Start
Job Activity Summary
- Regular inventory management of materials and accessories
- Daily Inventory Stock take, receiving and disbursing materials.
- General warehousing of materials and accessories.
- Data processing of Inventories and materials using hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Warehouse and Inventory Management or related courses
- Must have completed NYSC
- Proficient in office management software.
- Experience in warehousing and inventory management is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Estimated time to fill this form is between 20 – 30 Minutes.
- This form cannot be saved, If you try to exit the page changes will not be saved. Therefore, leave the page open if you wish to take a break or source for other information.
- Location Yola, Adamawa NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND