Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To handle daily Warehouse Operations in the organization. To also assist the Logistics team as well as Operations. Coordinate warehouse activities outside Lagos.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of equipment receipts.
- Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing and proper documentation of shipments.
- Ensure all items are properly updated in the warehouse system.
- Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory.
- Supervise the incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Keep inventory accurate at all times.
- Prepare and submit all reports as required by direct manager
- Monitor and supervises the shipment and products throughout the country.
- Manage the receipt of products to and from branches within Country
- And any other job that maybe assigned to you from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ojodu Berger, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND