WASH PHP/NFI Officer
Location: Bade, Yobe
Job type: Full Time
Direct Line Manager: WASH Sector Manager
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is recruiting for a WASH PHP/NFI Officer who will be accountable for the overall implementation of the Public Health Promotion and Non-Food Items distribution of the WASH project.
- Ensure that a KAP baseline survey is carried out, analysis done and hygiene promotion strategy is designed on the basis of the findings (for projects more than three months long).
- In coordination with the WASH Program Manager, revise and adapt hygiene promotion and COVID-19 prevention and control training material to local context and in line with target groups to be trained.
- In coordination with the WASH Program Manager, revise and adapt all IEC materials in line with the local context. This should be drawn up as a communication plan.
- Continually assess emergency needs, as requested, especially taking in the broader perspective of public health.
- Liaise closely with the WASH Sector technical team throughout the planning, design and implementation stages of WASH technical activities.
- Represent Action Against Hunger at local level WASH meetings and technical working groups relating to Public health promotion and NFI distribution as required by your line manager.
- Ensure that your team co-ordinate and integrate with WASH technical team members and Report regularly, verbally and in writing, to the WASH Sector Manager.
- HND/Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Rural Development or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in humanitarian contexts.
- Previous experience in supervising hygiene promotion activities.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken skills).
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 236,585 Naira
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Location Bade, Yobe NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND