- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites for our clients.
- Web developer responsibilities include building website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Why join Bingreach?
- We are looking for a person who understands the culture of creativity & professionalism and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- You stand a chance to be fully employed with us and earn a competitive salary while you grow your career in an enabling environment.
9th June, 2020.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Work Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Web Developer” as the subject of the email.
Note: If we don’t get your portfolio, you will not be considered for the role.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month