Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Oil and Gas servicing firm is urgently in need of a Web Developer that has experience in a Web Developer role. This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast growing company based in Lagos, Island.
- If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to for this job opening.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, valid, properly structured, and compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development or related field, or relevant experience.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND