Webmaster & Page Layout Designer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Chronicle of Education (TCE) is an online newspaper that is thematically focused on education at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be expected to:
- Carry out the usual professional duties and responsibilities associated with the indicated vacancies,
- Adopt a creative, innovative, enterprising, problem-solving approach in implementing their roles,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with multiple inflexible publication deadlines set by management/clients,
- Be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
Applicants for any of the vacancies must possess:
- Outstanding IT skills, especially capacity to use social media platforms to continuously build up readership and attract advertisements from clients and potential clients within and outside Nigeria,
- Practical and verifiable competence in the use of the latest version of the publishing software: WordPress,
- Verifiable, relevant and adequate competence and experience,
- HND/B.Sc, or its equivalent, and relevant professional qualifications.
- The remuneration is attractive and based on verifiable competence and experience.
11th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Covering Letter justifying their suitability to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Nigeria USD Month