Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Description of the Responsibilities / Functions
- Perform routine preventive maintenance including cleaning, tightening, adjusting, and welding.
- Install and repair various Equipment and components at both Factory Plant and poultry farm.
- Assure compliance with established safety guidelines and regulations.
- Attend the Breakdowns with a minimum of downtime during the operation.
- Always follow specifications and instructions for maximum efficiency.
- Proper Maintenance of the plant equipment ensuring the safety of Man and Machine.
- Support the teams in operational improvement.
- Update the Equipment History card of the Equipment after attending any work.
- Give a proper report of the breakdown to the Head of Maintenance/ Supervisor
- Request for any necessary and compulsory spare parts and tools..
- Attend to other assignments given diligently with zero accidents and time consciousness.
- Align components using the appropriate measuring tool for the right job.
- Maintain Equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Qualifications / Experience
- OND / FCC / Trade Test in Welding and Fabrication with hands-on experience of 2-5 years in the food or similar industry.
- Able to work under minimum supervision &work in a team of technicians to ensure the smooth operations of the Factory Plants and Poultry Farm Equipment. Must be able to work under high production pressure and able to solve problems with minimum downtime.
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job the title as subject of the mail.
- Location Abeokuta, Ogun
- Years Of Experience 3-5