Well Engineering Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Ensuring appropriate risk management and the creation and delivery of value to the business across all Well Engineering activities by setting top quartile performance, through innovative well designs, implementation of new technologies and continued challenge of existing practices.
- Ensure sustained improved performance in well duration and cost, to achieve world class performance, through innovative rig designs, implementation of new technologies and continued challenge of existing practices.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper B.Sc. in an Engineering, discipline
- Minimum of 15 years in E&P environment with substantial experience in drilling, completions and workovers including field based experience as well as proven management experience leading a Well Engineering team to achieve outcomes.
- An understanding and appreciation of drilling and operations discipline and how they interact with other functions in the organization.
- Expert in well control and subsurface well pressure monitoring and management.
- Knowledge of Well Engineering and Petroleum standards and regulations
- Current well engineering certifications (e.g. IWCF Certification).
- B.Sc Engineering, Drilling & Completions, Well Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location LAGOS USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND