Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Building single purpose software solutions
- Maintaining existing software
- Designing and building the websites
- Designing and managing the website back-ends including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training with interns
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Drive and a collaborative attitude
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Strong user empathy
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Ability to project manage
- Good communication skills
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio as a link with their CV attached to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Portfolio is manadatory.
- Location Gbagada, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND