Workplace Experience Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Workplace Experience Manager who will strategically oversee all aspects of our employees’ growth and experience in the organization.
- You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills.
- You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- We are committed to and encourage equal opportunity.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure focus on a strong and flexible workplace strategy that will foster a fast paced, high-growth and productive environment that will benefit all MAX employee’s.
- Ensure the increase of MAX employee engagement and build an atmosphere that attracts and retains talent.
- Ensure active participation in overseeing the ongoing employee experience by directing the consistent delivery of exceptional support from the team members.
- Ensure consistent and proper communication with other team members in regards to any facilities or security concern
- Ensure proper collaboration and partnership with all MAX clients to support environmental, Health and Safety programs and act as middle-man to support our objectives
- To ensure the overall responsibility of the workplace which include but not limited to customer experience, social value and continuous improvement.
- Improve the experience of MAX customers/clients through raising awareness and engagement across every team and increase customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the delivery of flawless customer experience by bringing on the latest trends,inspiration and thinking to MAX’s workplace design.
- Ensuring and supporting the clients social value activities which also includes OUR employee’s wellbeing, equality, and diversity to speed up engagement in the workplace
- Ensure proper guidance on how to develop the environment and increase productivity, creativity.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Management Studies or any relevant field.
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
- 5+ years of office operations experience.
- Experience in people management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively and manage conflict constructively.
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and projects.
- Ability to coach, develop and manage direct reports to a level of high performance.
- Ability to attract the right talent.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to remain agile and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment.
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location LAGOS,LAGOS,LAGOS USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND