Workshop Inventory Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure and maintain accurate accountability of all in-and-out transactions from the store as well as reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Ensure timely posting of all receipts and issuance of all store items.
- Ensure all documents invoices, GRN and LPO are sent to account payable for timely posting into vendor and inventory account.
- Ensure that receipts and issuance of all inventory items are done in accordance with company processes and best practices.
- Prepare monthly inventory reports for all categories of store items.
- Oversee the arrangement of goods in an orderly manner so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- Supervise the offloading process and arrangement of merchandise, material, consignment etc. for ease of accessibility and identification.
- Ensure correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing, and unpacking.
- Ensure arrangement for delivery or collection of materials at the agreed time from suppliers.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of a BSC. / HND certification.
- 2 years’ experience working in inventory and storage operations.
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Calabar, Cross River NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND