Workshop Technical Administrator
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Abeokuta – Ogun
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the workshop section; controlling the quality of repairs, preventive maintenance schedules and implementation of HSE standards from the workshop.
- Responsible for workshop performance and accountable for job flow in the workshop, including job scheduling and coordination of resources, (operational and human) in a bid to achieve workshop objectives.
- Responsible for taking the lead in strategizing workshop operations/projects and directing the activities of the workshop to ensure achievement of both long and short-term business objectives.
- Delegates responsibilities and supervises the work of the workshop team by providing technical expertise to drive maximum workshop from time to time
- Develops and nurtures a dynamic and competent workforce by embedding a robust performance-driven culture across the business.
- Acts as a key player in the analysis, development, and implementation of workshop plans and policies, ensuring organizational growth and targeting maximum profitability for the workshop.
- Provides strategic leadership in the pursuit of corporate objectives that are in line with workshop services mandates.
Requirements / Qualification
- Minimum of a BSC/HND certification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or Workshop Controller/Engineer/Manager.
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Cross River/ Ogun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND