Worksite Team Lead
Ref: 1371/NIGE/EU/Worksite Team Lead (Contract) -Lagos/Nigeria/270919
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Contract: Temporary / Contract
Offer: Market Related
- This role is responsible for managing and coordinating Financial Advisors in specific locations and is individually accountable, over periods of up to a year for ensuring sales targets and objectives of the teams are achieved. The role will coordinate specific managerial and technical tasks such as managing, advising, coaching/mentoring and training of Financial Advisors to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Manages sales & expense budget for the sales teams against set targets
- Make appointments; explore the customers’ financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range.
- Direct selling of various financial products to the customers
- Basic quality check and processing of completed policy forms and KYC documents
- Post- sales servicing and customer relationship management
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Manages, develops, appoints & trains Financial Advisors.
- Ensures that compliance requirements are adhered to and deals with non-compliance issues pro-actively.
Key Result Areas
Sales & Marketing:
- Responsible for delivering the Sales Budget in Life and General Insurance
- Accountable for monitoring and reporting sales engagement activities
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Individually accountable for Financial Advisors’ time, tasks and output quality, over periods of up to three months.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Plans & assigns work over periods of up to three months.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Effectively meeting client needs; building inspiring relationships; and taking responsibility for client experience.
- The ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions, by understanding issues and problems, evaluating the consequences of alternative solutions and to select the most appropriate alternative. Recommendations and decisions need to be implementable, effective and well thought through.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; adapting one’s own style to accommodate the target audience.
- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; pushing beyond the boundaries and being proactive.
- Develop approaches that best position products, services and financial advice to prospective clients to illustrate the customer value proposition. This leads to proper closure of the sales / financial advice intervention.
- Willingness to work with others in a team environment. This includes working towards team goals, participating in decision making, co-operating with others and offering assistance when needed.
- A first degree from a tertiary institution
- Minimum 2-4 years Sales experience in Insurance sales. Exposure to Life and General Insurance will be a unique advantage
11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND