Table of Contents
Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship to students from developing countries who are applying for Masters degree programmes in AY 2020-2021. Applicants must have relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts. After the completion of the Masters programme the scholars have to return to their home countries to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Field(s) of study: Masters programmes in the following faculties and schools: Erasmus School of Economics; Rotterdam School of Management; Erasmus School of Law; Erasmus School of Social Behavioural Sciences; Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management; Erasmus School of Philosophy; International Institute of Social Studies; Erasmus MC; and Institute for Housing and Development Studies.
Number of Scholarships:
Target group: Individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts, who are applying to a Masters degree programme.
Scholarships of between €10,000 and €22,000 (including statutory fee), will be awarded. In addition, students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee, will receive an additional tuition fee waiver from their faculty.
• Your nationality is one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank.
• You are an excellent student according to the faculty’s standard. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
• You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
• You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
The selection for this scholarship will be carried out by the faculties and schools. For more detailed information about the selection process, please contact the faculty or school involved.
See the Official Website Link below for specific application instructions for each school/faculty.
Scholarship application deadlines for the different schools and faculties are:
• Erasmus School of Economics: 1 February 2020
• Rotterdam School of Management: 1 March 2020
• Erasmus School of Law: 15 March 2020
• Erasmus School of Social Behavioural Sciences: 15 March 2020
• Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management: Not specified
• Erasmus School of Philosophy: Not specified
• International Institute of Social Studies: 1 February 2020
• Erasmus MC: 1 May 2020
• Institute for Housing and Development Studies: 15 March 2020