Last Updated on August 4, 2023 by Hotjobsng
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform all Candidates whose names appear in the list that they have been successful and shortlisted into the Nigerian Police Force as Constables.
The IGP has vetted and given approval for the release of the final and authenticated list of successful candidates who participated in the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Police Force. Below is the list of successful candidates:
List of Successful Candidates in the Recruitment Exercise into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2023
- All the successful candidates are to report at the Police Colleges/Training Schools indicated against their States.
- The training and documentation shall commence on Monday 28th October 2022 and closes on Friday 1st November 2022. Failure to report for Training within the stipulated time will mean that the candidate has declined the offer.
Candidates are to report with the following items:
- Two (2) pairs of White Shorts
- Two (2) pairs of white round neck vest
- Two (2) pairs of white canvas
- Two (2) pairs of white socks
- Two (2) white pillow cases
- Two (2) sets of white bed-sheet
- Sport wears
- Mosquito Net
- Original and photocopies of Credentials
- Recent Passport Photograph
For those who can’t remember the 2019 Police Constable Recruitment Exercise, please click the link below to refresh your memory:
Nigeria Police Force Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2022