Last Updated on July 3, 2023 by Hotjobsng
Table of Contents
About this Scholarship
A scholarship for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 50 scholarships valued at up to $32,000 are available each year.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. We’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Our scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 95.00.
- $5000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- An additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component
- 50 scholarships available per year.
- Award to the highest-achieving Year 12 students, based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 or above each semester and enrol in one of the following engineering specialisations at the conclusion of the common first year:
- Aerospace engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and computer systems engineering
- Materials engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
How to apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 – 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by 12 noon sharp, Friday 19 June 2020.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
If you’re an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you’ll be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship.
- KC Kuok Scholarship
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study. monash/fees-scholarships/scholarships
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash Graduate Education
Application Link https://applicant.connect.monash.edu.au/connect/webconnect
Read More About this Scholarship on Monash Universitys Website Via https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/engineering-masters-pathway-6056?domestic=true