Last Updated on August 5, 2023 by Hotjobsng
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 – The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is part of the Nigerian Armed Forces. This article will guide you on how to apply for NAF Recruitment 2022 and will also provide you with the NAF Login portal link. Apply online via airforce.mil.ng.
This is to inform interested applicants that the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment exercise has officially kicked off. Nigerian Airforce registration form is free of charge and it is available online. If you want to apply for Airmen/Airwomen recruitment in the BMTC 2022, then read this article to see the commencement date for the recruitment.
Nigerian Airforce Portal is www.airforce.mil.ng. All applicants are expected to upload their credentials on the portal. Only Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment. All the application guidelines you need to apply for NAF 2022 recruitment have been provided on this website.
NAF applicants will have to undergo a Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) for a period of six months. Those who are eligible to participate in this training exercise for the Airmen/Airwomen category are those with ND, SSCE, NABTEB, Trade Test, or City and Guild Certificate.
Online registration for NAF will commence on March 2, 2022, and the closing date has been announced to be 26th July 2022. Candidates are encouraged to apply online on the portal airforce.mil.ng using the application guidelines you will find here.
Before you can register for Nigerian Airforce, there are some minimum requirements or qualifications which you need to possess before you can apply successfully and join NAF. From time to time, the Nigerian airforce will review these requirements and make changes to them. Those changes will also be updated here to keep you informed.
Table of Contents
NAF Recruitment General Instructions 2023/2024
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is open to Nigerians who are fit in all way round. If they suspect that an applicant has any form of disability they won’t accept such a person. Join us as we look into some other general instructions:
1. Nationality: as you are applying hope you are a Nigerian citizen by birth? That’s the number 1 criteria.
2. Age: also check if you are above the age limit, it’s clearly stated that Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. While Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: to excel in the Nigerian Airforce as a new recruit, you need a focused mind and not dividend attention, hence All applicants must be single.
4. Height: your height can disqualify you if you didn’t meet this requirement hence the Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: the Nigerian Airforce has a medical and employment standard that all applicants must meet. They expect only physically fit persons to apply
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) airforce.mil.ng, is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. In this post, we will be showing you how to apply for NAF recruitment and how to get the naf login to access the portal.
Note: The Nigerian Airforce Portal is for the below-listed air force Nigeria recruitment (BMTC 2021/2022)
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Airforce non-Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc
To Apply for Nigerian AirForce, you have to meet some requirements which we shall list down below. So kindly take note of these before applying. Do note that these requirements are subject to change. We will update them as soon as they change.
APPLICATION FOR NAF AIRMEN, AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2021/2022)
Qualifications for NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment exercise (BMTC) 2023/2024
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment exercise (BMTC) 2021/2022
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- The recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com
Nigerian Air force 2022/2023 General Requirements
1. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
2. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
3. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
4. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Conditions of Service for the Nigerian Airforce
Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
Important Notes while Applying for NAF Recruitment 2022/2023
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng or www.airforce.mil.ng or www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAF list of Successful / Shortlisted Candidates for 2022/2023
All Nigerian Airforce candidates who have been shortlisted will have to report at NAF base located at Kawo, Kaduna state. You are to report based on the batches you have been grouped at www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
Items to come with include:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials,
- Two white vests,
- Two blue PT shorts,
- a pair of canvas shoes,
- and four passport photographs
- Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer.
How To Check Nigerian Air Force List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
Here are a few and simple steps you should follow to check if your names are on the Nigerian Navy list of shortlisted/successful candidates
- NAF website is located at http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- There are instructions outlined to check it.
- Remember to put in your application number to check your names
Kindly leave your comments below if you need more information or news about Nigerian Air force recruitment.