The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Pre-Selection Examination for Short Service Combatant 47/2022 (SSC 47) and Direct Short Service Commission 26/2022 (DSSC 26) will hold on Saturday “14th November 2022” in 15 centres across the nation.
List of Shortlisted Candidates of Short Service Combatant Course 47/2022 and Direct Short Service Course 26/2022 for Pre-selection Examination Scheduled
- Candidates are advised to check their registered email, and phone numbers and visit: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng for names of shortlisted candidates. All shortlisted candidates have been allotted New Examination and Seat Numbers. The shortlisted candidates have also been assigned examination centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Examination.
- The state centres selected by candidates have been grouped into zonal examination centres. Details of the grouping which constitutes each zonal examination centre are shown on the portal.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the Examination in any centre or session other than that allotted to the candidate on the portaL Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated against their names for strict compliance.
All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of their application Photo Card.
- Means of Identification * National ID Card, International passport or driver’s license.
- Face Masks.
- 3 copies of current passport photograph.
Important Information / Notice
- All shortlisted candidates are to note that they will not be allowed to write examinations in any centre other than the allocated zonal centres.
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to be at the examination venue for verification at the time indicated against their names.
- Shortlisted candidates are to take note of the allotted examination and seat numbers against their names. The examination number will be used to log into the examination platform.
- Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any list gotten outside the website is valid.