The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC 28 Aptitude Test
Shortlisted applicants are to report at their chosen venues to sit for the aptitude test not later than 0700hrs on 7 November 2020 with the following:
- Photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas (Those with foreign institutions credentials are to submit the certificates in duplicates).
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- NYSC Discharge/Exempt Certificates.
- 2 Coloured Passport Photographs.
- Writing materials (2B Pencils, Pens, and Eraser).
- Face Masks.
Click the following Link to See List of Shortlisted Candidates: https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/
Resumption of Successful Candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training – Batch 29B
Trainees of Batch 29A successfully completed their training and passed out in July 2020. Consequently, Batch 29B candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 19 September 2020 in 3 groups as follows:
Group 1: Saturday 19 Sep 20.
Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo and Rivers.
Group 2: Saturday 26 Sep 20.
Adamawa, Bauchi, Ekiti, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Taraba.
Group 3: Saturday 3 Oct 20.
Borno, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- BioData Form.
Important Information / Notice
- Candidates are to observe the Federal Government COVID-19 Protocols from point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne.
- Candidates are also to ensure they resume with the group under which their states fall.
- Any candidate who fails to report 2 days after the indicated date will not be accepted.
- It is also to be noted that there shall be a further comprehensive medical screening and any candidate who fails the medical screening will not be accepted for training.