Last Updated on August 4, 2023 by Hotjobsng
Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola has approved the council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and post-basic schools in the state.
Consequent upon this, the State Ministry of Education hereby invites suitable qualified candidates to complete application forms and via the recruitment portal for the positions below:
- WASSCE / NECO-SSCE / NABTEB / Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sitting)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subject or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND+PGDE
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate will be an added advantage
- Any additional Relevant Qualifications
- Note: Weavers could be given to core subject for candidates pursuing post graduate diploma in education program.
In addition to the above, prospective candidate must also possess following:
- A recent passport photograph (Compulsory)
- Functional Mobile phone line (Compulsory)
- A functional e-mail address (Compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (Compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document
- Attestation from 2 referees, one of which must be from the higher institution attended
- A good identification (Compulsory) such as one of the:
- National ID card
- Voter’s Card
- International Passport or
- National Drivers Licence.
See also: Jobs by Osun State Government
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should purchase their Login Pin at:
The Ministry of Education,
Osogbo, Osun State.
Click Here to Apply / Register Online