Table of Contents
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020/2021
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
Level/Field of study: PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships: 30
Target group: Students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes
Scholarship Value and Duration
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
• A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
• Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
• Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
To apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you will need to click on the ‘Apply Here’ link on the official scholarship page.
Please read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The deadline for applications is is 23:59pm (GMT) on Thursday, 16 January 2020. All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Thursday 23rd January 2020 at the latest.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int