Ndlea Recruitment 2020/2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
General Requirements for Ndlea Recruitment
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
The establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) by the promulgation of Decree Number 48 of 1989, now Act of Parliament, was aimed at exterminating illicit drug trafficking and consumption in the Nigerian society. It is a well-known fact that any involvement in drugs, especially their importation, exportation, sale, transfer, purchase, cultivation, manufacture, extraction and possession is universally unacceptable.
Ndlea Recruitment Application Portal Login & Form for 2020/2021 recruitment
All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving licence or National passport. You need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal. You will also need a curriculum vitae, Educational certificates, a Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply for Ndlea Recruitment 2020 (emplug.com)
To apply, visit Ndlea portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng or emplug.com or ndlea.gov.ng/careers and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Ndlea Recruitment 2019
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase. So be prepared to receive a text / email if you are shortlisted.
Scroll Down to Check Available Ndlea Job Vacancies previously posted and How to Apply for Them.