The Nigerian army (naportal.com.ng) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council. It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal – Register
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
Visit naportal.com.ng/login. Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login and begin your application. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
Once you have read all the above guide, check below for available Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise.