NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021 (nscdc.gov.ng)
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
NSCDC Recruitment, Form & Portal for 2020 Recruitment
To begin the application process, visit the NSCDC portal for application at http://www.cdfipb.careers/.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2020 (www.cdfipb.careers)
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required
Scroll down Below for available NSCDC Job Vacancies..