Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Chief Commercial Officer to join its team.
- As the Treasurer, the role holder will be responsible for overseeing the organization’s banking operations and ensuring the accurate reconciliation of its bank accounts.
- Provide expert advice on corporate finance matters.
- Monitor the inflows through the banks and ensure accurate disbursement to the developers.
- Monitor the revenue and expenditures of the company.
- Responsible for computation of liquidity analysis
- Liaise with designated staff about financial matters.
- Set up appropriate systems for book-keeping, payments, lodgments & petty cash.
- Keep record of all funds received with all necessary support document.
- Keep accurate records of disbursements with support documents such as original receipts for expense reimbursements or vendor invoices.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- A minimum 7 years of relevant and industry experience.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS and other relevant certifications.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey ideas in their clearest forms.
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in team collaboration and motivation within a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent understanding of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
22nd September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND