The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019 / 2020 applications to return to the website for:
Suggested: View Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
See also: NSCDC Recruitment 2020
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
Additional Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
19th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Scroll down and read below to see how to Update your profile.
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
See also: Federal Government Available Jobs
Updating Your NSCDC Profile
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants, having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage. We have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019, is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How to Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needed to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience. The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
How to Retrieve / Recover CDFIPB Application Number
The CDFIPB Application Number can be found on your printed NSCDC acknowledgement slip. It is same as the Reference number. Also check your registered email address for any email from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for it might contain your CDFIPB Application Number.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist & CBT Exam Date
The Federal Government has announced the dates for the CBT examination of the Nigerian Immigration and NSCDC Recruitment 2020.
In a press release signed by the Secretary to the Board of Civil Defence, Correctional Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB), Mallam Al-Hassan S. Yakmut, the aptitude test has been slated to hold on 7th and 8th of December, 2020.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the NIS will hold on the 7 of December, 2020 while that of NSCDC will hold on the 8 December 2020 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBT from 6pm on 1″ December, 2020.
All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Accordingly, candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://
Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance.
All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form AND
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification
View: More Recruitment News