Guinness Nigeria is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 at Guinness Nigeria
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Student from our host communities are encourage to apply.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to: email@example.com
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter.