Chalmers IPOET Scholarships Description
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2020, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.
Host Institution(s): Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers
Number of Scholarships: 50
Target group: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
• A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
• Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
• No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Eligibility for Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020/2021
• Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
• 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
To apply, you must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se. Each applicant is assigned an 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the scholarship application.
Detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship is contained in the official website how to apply page.
The deadline for scholarship applications is 15 January 2020.
Course starts August 2020
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/iPOET.aspx